Epoxy flooring refers to the kind of synthetic resin floor system that is applied on top of the concrete floor to make it smooth and even as well as liquid resistant. This has a minimum depth of two millimeters. If the thickness is less than two millimeters, it is referred to as epoxy floor coating.
Types of epoxy flooring and where it should be applied
- Self-levelingepoxy floors- It can be used in athletic spaces, warehouses, commercial places like the commercial kitchen or commercial garage, and many more.
- Epoxy Mortar Floors-It is used in garages, commercial spaces, warehouses, manufacturing industries. Epoxy Mortar Floors- It can be used in schools, universities, locker rooms, offices, and many more.
- Electro-static charge Resistant Floors- ESD flooring can be used in electrical and chemical industries or factories. Pharmaceutical companies use them too.
- Epoxy Flake Floors- It can be used in showrooms, clinics, locker rooms, commercial spaces, and many more.
Advantages of such flooring
- There are several advantages of epoxy flooring. Some of them are listed below-
- The finishing of epoxy floors is very smooth and glossy
- The floor becomes oil and stain resistant
- They are a one-time investment, but the results are very durable
- It does not require any maintenance
Which epoxy flooring should you try?
There are mainly two broad divisions to choose epoxy flooring. One epoxy flooring can be used for commercial places, and the other one is for homes. You have to identify your purpose and then choose the right epoxy flooring for yourself.
There are very few companies that provide the best epoxy flooring. They ensure that the epoxy flooring is of supreme quality and authentic.
Their epoxy floorings have been designed for protection from UV rays, and they look new for years. Such companies also provide a wide range of colors to choose from them. The finishing of the epoxy flooring is very glossy and even.
One such trusted company is Floorguard®. This epoxy flooring can stand all sorts of weather. You don’t have to worry about the climate if it is more humid, resulting in the ruin of the epoxy floor. If you want to opt for the best epoxy flooring, you should check out this website for sure: https://www.floorguard.com/epoxy-flooring-company/
Hence, if you are looking for the best epoxy flooring for your home or commercial place, you should keep all of this in mind and buy the best one that suits your purpose.